If you have children under age 19, you may be able to get health and dental care for them through MIChild.
To qualify, your children must:
- Be under age 19
- Have no comprehensive health insurance, including Medicaid
- Have a Social Security Number (or have applied for one)
- Live in Michigan, even for a short time
- Be a U.S. citizen or qualified immigrant
- Meet monthly family income limits
To find out if your child qualifies for MIChild, or to enroll call 1-888-988-6300 (TTY 1-888-263-5897 for hearing impaired) or visit healthcare4mi.com.
If you have questions, you may contact Harbor at 1-844-427-2671 (toll free)
How much does MIChild cost?
You pay just $10 a month for your whole family (even if you have more than one child).