Harbor Health has a fraud and abuse program. This program makes sure health care money is used correctly.
Examples of fraud and abuse by a member:
- Changing information on a prescription or medical form.
- Letting someone else use your I.D. card for medical services.
- Using transportation other than going for medical services.
- "Doctor shopping" for prescriptions.
Examples of fraud and abuse by a provider:
- Billing for services he or she did not perform.
- Giving false information such as a college degree.
- Providing services that are not needed.
If you have any information about fraud and abuse or think that someone may have used your I.D. card, please contact Harbor Health. You can report fraud and abuse without giving your name by calling our Compliance Hotline at 1-844-324-5134.
Or you can call the State of Michigan at 1-855-MI-FRAUD (643-7283) or send a letter to Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General, PO Box 30062, Lansing, MI 48909-7562. You can also use the Online Complaint Form at michigan.gov/fraud